Printer-friendly version

Current Size: 100%

Eglise de la Chaire-de-Saint-Pierre

Le Bourg
46140 Cambayrac
Phone : 05 65 36 95 37
The small village is dominated by the imposing silhouette of the church. The building dates back to the 15th century, the nave, Roman apse and façade were built in the 17th or 18th century. In 1749, Antoine de Testard de Folmont, wanted to repair the building and it is his nephew, Monsieur de Folmont, who did the work, notably the rich cladding of the choir in white Italian marble. The tombstones built outside the portal, are those of the church benefactors.
  • Eglise de la Chaire-de-Saint-Pierre 1 - Cambayrac
  • Eglise de la Chaire-de-Saint-Pierre 2 - Cambayrac
  • Eglise de la Chaire-de-Saint-Pierre 1 - Cambayrac
  • Eglise de la Chaire-de-Saint-Pierre 2 - Cambayrac
Additional info :

Les clés peuvent être demandées au secrétariat de la mairie, le mercredi et le vendredi de 9h00 à 12h00.

Facilities
  • bus parking
  • Car park
  • Toilets
Prices Min Max Description
Free / /
Check the terms and conditions and privacy policy
Eglise de la Chaire-de-Saint-Pierre
Address :
Le Bourg
46140 Cambayrac
Phone :
05 65 36 95 37
Grands sites Midi-Pyrénées
  • Français
  • English
  • Nederlands
  • Deutsch
  • Español